10 Tips on How to Shop for a Great Wardrobe on a Small BudgetBy Angela Marshall, 8th Oct 2010
In the current economic climate it is important to have a great wardrobe so that we can represent our self in a positive way and it is easy to do this on a budget.
Here are 10 tips on how to shop for a great wardrobe on a small budget:
- Be a smart shopper – focus on what you need and establish a budget in advance
- Buy quality that will last
- During sale time know what you need and stick to it
- Mix and match your clothes, you can have less but appear as though you have more
- Get to know what stores sell what you like (a personal shopping session can do this)
- Shop on the internet (AM eshopping service)
- Stick to 3/4 colours that work together
- Purchase plain key items
- Add pattern items as extras
- Buy accessories to change , update and smarten your outfits
Understand your wardrobe personality so that you feel as well as look good.