7 Steps – How to Save Money on Your Wardrobe with Professional Help from an Image ConsultantBy Angela Marshall, 8th Oct 2010
During tough times we all need to be sensible with our spending and in particular on our wardrobe and yet with the competition in business getting tougher we need to ensure we look professional at all times. People often think it is a luxury to employ an image consultant and yet the cost is more than saved if the advice is accepted and put into practice. The information you will gain will be used for the rest of your life.
There are 7 steps to knowing what helps you to achieve an enjoyable, effecient wardrobe that will last, and will also make you look and feel confident in your clothes:
- Understand what clothes make you feel good and represent your wardrobe personality.
- Know what shapes and styles compliment your body shape, build and height.
- Recognise what are the best shades of colours to compliment and enhance your skin tone, eyes and hair. Learn to mix and match colours to flatter you.
- Obtain advice on how to check out your wardrobe – sort, organise and plan it, making more use of what you have and learning how to mix and match the items.
- Work out what items you should purchase to compliment what you have and will need for your lifestyle and budget.
- Be a smart shopper – identify where to purchase clothes you will like and what you need and then stick to it.
- Be aware how to purchase accessories that will change, adapt and add style to your wardrobe.