7 Tips for Men wearing shortsBy Angela Marshall, 10th Jun 2010
With summer starting to show through wearing the correct style and length of shorts is crucial to looking smart and showing your body shape at its best. Like trousers ensure the item fits you well.
1. Cargo style – most casual, ideal with flip flops and button down shirts.
2. Flat front– smarter, more slimming especially if you have a tummy.
3. Pattern shorts – fashionable this season best to wear with solid colour tops.
4. What length? – midway to knee, any longer will shorten you (although ideal if you have long legs and are tall).
5. Big shorts – avoid if skinny legs, but for larger legs they will make them look slimmer.
6. Athletic shorts – it’s just best to save gym shorts for the gym, wearing them at home or to and from the gym is okay.
7. Wearing socks with shorts is a somewhat grey area – the most appropriate look is to either wear below-the-ankle socks that don’t show, or when wearing sandals.
For further information or a style consultation contact Appearance Management