7 Tips on Having an Easy, Enjoyable, Exciting WardrobeBy Angela Marshall, 6th Apr 2010
The secret to having an easy, enjoyable and exciting wardrobe is:
- Buy less and buy quality for your key items so they last. Don’t buy bargains and never wear them.
- Sort, plan and organise your wardrobe each season.
- Decide what style of clothes, in the current season, compliments your body shape.
- Understand what your wardrobe personality type is, if you don’t know, read “Being Truly You – Discovering Your Own Unique Wardrobe Personality”.
- Know your colours and understand how to wear your colour family, so that you can easily mix and match your clothes. You will then look healthy and vibrant.
- Think about your lifestyle: what items do you need for work and casual at home?
- Purchase accessories to change your look, update or bring an outfit together.
For further advice call or email Angela Marshall