7 Tips on What to Wear on Valentine’s DayBy Angela Marshall, 5th Feb 2013
Looking great when you are with someone special, especially on Valentine’s Day, is important. Here are some tips to help you make the occasion extra special:
- Dress comfortably and be yourself – your wardrobe personality. Think positively – feel, think and show you are beautiful (beauty varies and we are all beautiful, just in different ways).
- Dress appropriately for the event e.g. pub, dinner, sports event, party.
- Dress nicely (dress up a little more than normal and be sexy but not over the top).
- Wear something that gives you a confidence boost e.g. favourite shirt/top, shoes or accessories.
- Look neat, tidy and well maintained all the time.
- Avoid too much after shave or perfume, the person may not like it.
- Don’t last minute shop, stress yourself out and then buy the wrong items.
Finally, remember to smile and enjoy yourself. If you are treated then remember to say thank you!