Appearance Management – eshopping serviceBy Angela Marshall, 8th Sep 2010
Angela Marshall of Appearance Management, an image consultant, has an eshopping service that gives ideas and suggestions to clients on where to shop to purchase items of clothes to suit your wardrobe personality.
Since November of last year several of Appearance Management’s clients have used the new eshopping service and the response has been so positive (see testimonials below) that I have decided to offer it to my newsletter contacts.
Why has eshopping been so successful?
Clothes’ shopping on the internet has grown hugely over the last few years, particularly amongst women between 25 -54, because
- Convenience to buy items when you want and at what time suits you; it can be done quickly and easily from your own home
- Saves time – no travelling , parking or walking from one shop to the other
- Broader range of products than is available in one shop and comparisons of items, either against each other or items in your wardrobe, is quicker and easier
- Items often only sold online
- Try on session in the safety of your own home
- Time to access whether you like the item or wish to return it
- Items are often much cheaper than in shops
Testimonials of the service:
Living in Scotland I can rarely meet up with Angela for a personal shopping trip. I had been rather unsuccessfully looking for an outfit to wear to a wedding when Angela mentioned that she could provide an internet service. It seemed an ideal solution to my shopping dilema. Internet shopping can be a tedious time-consuming activity but Angela is very knowledgeable and experienced and she found what was ideal for my colouring and personality and not an outfit I could ever have found myself. She also suggested accessories which set the dress off perfectly. I have been delighted with my internet shopping experience and would highly recommend the service. Sheila Houston
“Being very busy juggling a demanding career and young child, I have found it invaluable to be able to email Appearance Management to ask for ideas. It’s great to receive emails with links to relevant websites and specific items, which I can look at my convenience, rather than having to trawl through the internet myself, or spend lots of time in the shops.” Demelza Patricio
“Many thanks for your help eshopping; your comprehensive reply and excellent advice has helped tremendously! Julie Morgan