How to Have a Great Wardrobe for Everyday Needs

By Angela Marshall, 5th Sep 2013



With the weather starting to get colder in the morning and evening it will not be long before the autumn/winter clothes will need to be used. Now is a good time to check out the season’s clothes and get your wardrobe ready.  Some time spent on your wardrobe now will help you to have a “Wardrobe for your Everyday Needs”. If your life has changed then so does your wardrobe need to change!  Not only will it ensure you always “look the part” but your clothes also help you to “think the part!”

Having a Great Wardrobe

A great wardrobe is one that gives you a selection of clothes that mix and match, to suit your everyday needs, so that when you get up in the morning or go out in the evening you can quickly choose what to wear. A great wardrobe doesn’t happen overnight but takes some time. It is an ongoing project that needs to be adapted as your life changes. It needs to be checked out at least twice a year, preferably autumn and spring.

Taking some time to plan and organise your wardrobe is well worthwhile and it has long-term benefits and brings great results. It will also save you time and money.  Most people wear 20 per cent of their wardrobe 80 percent of the time, but it needs to be the other way around; the 20 per cent being the special occasional wear. Your wardrobe needs to suit your lifestyle and budget, but most importantly, the clothes need to make you feel good as well as look good. You don’t need to have lots of clothes to achieve this.

Your clothes need to reflect your wardrobe personality, body shape, lifestyle  and budget. It needs colours that compliment your natural colouring and make you look and feel good all the time not some of the time.

Over the next few weeks I shall give you guidance on the various stages to achieve a great wardrobe. This information, will help you achieve goals as well as give you great confidence and will help you throughout the rest of your life.

Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Welcome to Angela Marshall's Blog. Angela Marshall
"I am in the third phase of my life and having been a successful image consultant for 18 years, I now enjoy the freedom of blogging about life in general, especially fashion, grooming, etiquette and manners." Angela Marshall
Angelas Book - Buy at Twitter Angelas Affiliates