Interviews – 15 Image BreakersBy Angela Marshall, 10th Oct 2010
When people go for an interview they are expected to look their best and yet so often people forget about their image, particularly how to be well groomed. Our grooming and clothes need to represent us in a positive way.
- Dirty and poorly manicured nails.
- Poor hygiene
- Dull or dry skin.
- Dirty or bad teeth, bad breathe.
- Greasy or lank hair.
- Clothes creased or in disrepair.
- Badly fitted clothes
- Dirty marks on clothes.
- Dated appearance.
- Incorrect underwear e.g. visible pants line.
- Pen in top pocket.
- Scruffy briefcase or knapsack
- Cheap plastic pen.
- Scuffed or unpolished shoes.
- Looking stern, miserable or disinterested
Contact Appearance Management for further information on how to have a good personal image.