Luxury Eyewear for Women for Spring/Summer 2013By Angela Marshall, 15th Mar 2013
Ladies Sunglasses Hot Picks for Spring/Summer 2013
1) Chanel’s unmistakable opulence is in full effect, with the pearls on show in some of their latest offerings. As we discussed with Angela, there are also some options of vibrant colours in Chanel’s collection to look out for too.
2) The cat eye trend is firmly back on top of it’s game, and there are varying degrees of ‘extremities’ in this style from each designer. From a pool of Tom Ford, Fendi, Chanel and company, we plucked a piece from Celebrity favourites “Dita”. Its everything this shape should be – big, bold and feline.
3) The aviator is perhaps the most iconic sunglasses style in history. Jewellery and Luxury brand Chopard have reworked the style, to produce a masterfully crafted and stunning piece, further warranting their superior Jewellery status.
4) This piece from Bvlgari’s recent release, is their eyewear offering as part of the serpentine collection seen throughout the jewellery and accessory lines. These sunglasses certainly have a distinctive ‘bite’ along the arms, but without little venom on the front – making these an extremely easy wear.
5) For the quirkier preference, brand of the moment Lanvin have produced a super cool and very directional piece in this, a much rounder shape. They have also produced a bigger, and slightly softer version (if this model is a little radical for your palette). We love them both!