New Year New Look or same old messy wardrobeBy Angela, 4th Jan 2010
Are you planning on looking smarter and feeling better this year? If so then the first thing you need to do is sort and plan your wardrobe. This doesn’t need to cost money but you will feel a lot better when you have the clothes in your wardrobe you are actually wearing.
Tips on how to give your wardrobe a makeover:
- Take all your clothes out and only put back what you are wearing and enjoy.
- Get rid of clothes you do not like or are worn out.
- Put the clothes you do not wear but do not want to chuck out into another wardrobe, bin liner or somewhere that isn’t in your wardrobe.
- Put your clothes in sections e.g. suits, trousers, shirts, tops, skirts, jumpers etc.
- Look at the clothes you have and see how you can mix and match the items.
- Make a list of what you need
- Don’t forget accessories change your look and an easy way to change or update your clothes
If you need help then contact Appearance Management